Thursday, June 20, 2013

Colleagues and Competition

Imitation being the sincerest form of flattery, I see that Fred Gallagher, of MegaTokyo fame, is now in the Visual Novel business.

Good for him!  I and my wife have had the chance to meet him and his wife at several animecons, and they are wonderful people!  As Fred already has an established fan-base, his KickStarter project took off rather explosively. 

I sincerely hope this goes well for him; the OELVN market in the US is only in its toddler stage, so rather than viewing Fred as some interloper to be destroyed, I very much welcome his work, and hope we can all work together to bring our stories in this new media to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. As per your request I've been trying to contact you. However your E-mail keeps bouncing back.

    ReplyDelete