Thursday, May 30, 2013

Aoi... Love Plus

Am I trolling the bots with this post title?  Me?

I knew I'd gone through her script too fast.  I'd even made notes such as: #fill this out later!
I guess I was having too much fun with her.  Now, after a meeting with Will and a few additions... about another 3500 words, I think Aoi's finished.

The middle's a little more fun, if that's possible.  I bring back some more old faces:  Noda, from 2nd Shift, and Naughty Nurse Naruko, from Any Shaft.  The ending got a bit darker; to clarify things, I had to find out what happened to Aoi's mom.  And a throw-away line from Aya is a great segue for me to start writing Aris' script.

Off today and tomorrow.  Spent the morning editing and coding one of Will's spin-off VN's.  I'd love to talk about it, but it's mostly his work, so I'll leave it there. 

So, now I step away from Aoi, right into Phlegethon.

No comments:

Post a Comment