Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ohayocon! XIII

Tomorrow begins Ohayocon in Columbus, Ohio; the largest animecon in central Ohio.  I've been attending with my family for some years now, but this year will be the first time that I'm hosting a panel.

Will and I are presenting "Making a Visual Novel with the Ren'Py Game Engine" on Saturday evening at 1930.  It is really a story of our past five months, with almost every spare moment devoted to the completion of OK Act I.

We've 50 minutes, a little PowerPoint set, and a bunch of discs with the game and some special features to give away.  I think it'll be fun.

And the bar is just out the panel room door, and 30m to the right.  Good times.

2 comments:

  1. Yo! You were far and away the BEST panel at Ohayocon - do you have a Facebook page? You should! I want updates :-) I also now feel empowered not only to consider which of my stories would work best as a VN, but that I (with currently no programing skills save a little html knowledge and an old introduction to basic)could actually put something together. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thank you for your enthusiasm and acknowledgement. We are happy you enjoyed the panel. I'm sure Mr. Barnett would not mind continuing communication via email. I'll let him provide you with that. Speaking for myself, Will Deonne, you can add me on FB at facebook.com/theLeoWill

    Thanks for coming out and we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete